This ugly corner block home in Merewether which was advertised as renovators dream or developers dream, The house is old and ugly and the pool is in disrepair it still fetched $2,200,000, which just proves location is everything.
The corner block is just 850 meters from the beach and has the potential to be redeveloped.
This is the first time in 30 years this house had been on the market and it’s presented in almost original condition throughout. 687sqm corner block with approximate 26.2m frontage to Hill St and 32m to Curry St
- 687sqm corner block with approximate 26.2m frontage to Hill St and 32m to Curry St
- Double garage with loft accessed off Curry St plus tandem garage with drive through
- Sits amongst low maintenance gardens with a pool now in disrepair
- Dual level design once configured as two separate flats
- Multiple living spaces, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and a study
- Northeasterly aspect captures city and ocean views best enjoyed from upper level
- Lifestyle location with surf breaks, swimming, dining and coastal walks all close by
- Packed with potential to renovate, rebuild or develop