⭐️ JUST LISTED ⭐️
🏡 90-92 Keelendi Road, Bellbird Heights
💰 $540,000 – $560,000
🛏️ 3 🛁 2 🚘 1
With a private location on a stunning garden block, no shortage of living and social areas and show-stopping alfresco spaces highlighted by an inground pool, this home is paradise for growing families who love to entertain
Soaring timber ceilings, exposed beams and internal brickwork all combine to create a character-rich environment with extensive use of windows catching the lush green vistas and effortlessly bringing the outdoors in.
Three double bedrooms, renovated bathrooms and a classy kitchen blended with modern accents and a wealth of space offer a true haven with tranquil surrounds backdropped by the beautiful Brokenback mountain ranges.
- Architecturally designed sanctuary on a peaceful and visually stunning lifestyle block.
- Set across three beautiful levels including a gorgeous sunken lounge room.
- Raked ceilings, heavy use of timber and exposed brickwork add a dramatic tone throughout – Bright and spacious kitchen with stacker windows opening wide to the outdoors.
- Two living rooms, one with an open fire and a/c, the other with a combustion fire.
- Large family dining space steps out to one of four private alfresco patios/decks.
- Tranquil family location close to the much-loved Bellbird pub, school and pre-school.
- 3km to Cessnock’s CBD and a great base to explore iconic wineries and restaurants
- Council Rates: $470 p/q, Water Rates: $299 p/q, Land Size: 1350 square metres