AN OUTSTANDING LIFESTYLE CHOICE FOR FAMILIES
- 23 Tyrell Grove Cessnock
- 640k – 660k
- 4 bedrooms
If spacious interiors, total comfort, a dream pool and outstanding alfresco entertaining options are close to the top of your list of requirements, then this quiet address will hold vast appeal.
Perfect for those with young children through to maturing adolescents, this home is presented over two levels, with the ground floor dedicated to living and family zones while upstairs catches sweeping district views and is reserved for bedroom accommodation and bathrooms.
Quality built and immaculate throughout, it offers a safe and family-oriented way of life a stroll away from Mount View High School and just 5-minutes to the CBD.
- A sequence of living zones including formal, informal and rumpus areas plus study
- Excellent alfresco entertaining area, inground pool with in-floor cleaner and water feature
- Quality modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel oven, dishwasher and WIP
- Four bedrooms, walk-in robe and ensuite to master, luxe main bathroom
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and must-have robe storage throughout
- Great yard for children and pets, fully fenced, laser-level lawns. 3.7kw solar panels
- Triple garage with single drive-through access and internal entry point
- Located in a family pocket that’s close to popular schools and minutes from town
- Council Rates: $464 p/q, Water Rates: $261 p/q, Land Size: 895 square metres