fbpx

Two people taken to hospital suffering smoke inhalation after house fire.

Emergency services were called to a house fire in Muswellbrook around 9am yesterday morning, upon arrival crews found smoke billowing out from the roof of the house.

It appears an electrical fault has caused a fire to start, spreading into the roof space. The occupants have been transported to hospital as a precaution after suffering minor smoke inhalation. The house has suffered extensive damage to a bedroom and roof space.