fbpx

Hunter School Of Arts Evacuated – Gas Leak

Students and teachers were ordered to evacuated about an hour ago to a gas leak.

EVACUATION NOTICE

Due to a gas leak our school is currently under evacuation procedures. The fire brigade are on site and all students and staff are safely marshalled on the back oval.

Parents urged to stay away.

Please DO NOT make plans to, or arrive at school to pick up your child/ren. Under direction of the NSW Fire Brigade and AGL all students and staff have been moved into the Hall as it has been cleared by the fire brigade.

As we write this article the gas leak has been contained and students are returning to class.